turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

H.S Snood Decoys

Started by NYlogbeards, January 02, 2016, 04:03:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NYlogbeards

Its probably little late to ask since i already bought the Snood Hen decoy online(still waiting for it) but couldn't resist it, looks decent and was on sale for 45$, any body have tried these decoys out, are they good or bad? heard about the stake sucks but i could just use something else if that problem arised, and its supposed to leak air so don't say it leaks lol.

Tom Threetoes

I bought a pair at last years convention. Mine haven't leaked yet and they look and work fine but I'm a little concerned about the paint coming off. I wanted the AvianX decoys but these were cheaper. I found the AvianX decoys for the same price later. I probably should have waited.

NYlogbeards

I heard something about the paint coming off in one review, but it is stated non flaking paint so warranty should back it up if I have an issue, even a touch of paint from walmart would do, atleast they look nice and half the cost of avian or dsd

tha bugman

I think you will be happy with them.  Durability goes to Avian X hands down

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Greg Massey

i use them and they work great..for the price you can't beat them...killed 4 gobblers off of them last year..

NYlogbeards

Good to hear others like them, they looked nice and the price was good. Good luck to all next  season.