Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Anyone get any turkey related Christmas gifts?

Started by Tail Feathers, December 27, 2015, 02:47:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gamblinman

Picked up a very nice 11-87 SPS Turkey Super Magnum to build another turkey gun. I can't find any evidence that it has ever been fired, Going to install a Shurshot stock, big button safety, and Williams sights.
"I don't hunt turkeys because I want to. I hunt turkeys because I have to."

davisd9

A Mossberg 500 20 ga, pistol grip stock, shell supplies, and a phone tripod for field photos.

Sent from the Strut Zone
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

wvlimbhanger

A yingling  flamed ash copper pot, it's simply amazing

A hooks gobble Stix dymondwood striker

New gobbler lounger

Double bull double wide blind

WW

My Mann made paddle call and field grade box will be here this next week. They were gifts to myself!

Big Guy

Don't have it in hand yet, but my dad ordered me a Jeff McKamey longbox, but he won't tell me wood combo so I'll find that out when I get it.  Can't wait to get my hands on it!

jepcho

I didn't get any hunting gear specific to turkeys but I made out really well this year. I got a new boot and glove dryer, a razor edge knife, a new savage .223 rifle and a foxpro caller. And a new Chicago Bears coffee mug. :) My wife and parents are awesome!

Gen273

My wife bought me a Lonnie Sneed Hot Hen, a Wise Old Owl trough call, a Harrison Hootin Stick and a compass when I get lost looking for turkeys! It was a great Christmas.

paboxcall

Leupold 10x42 binos dipped in Mossy Oak.  They're sweet.
A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods. Yoder409
Over time...they come to learn how little air a good yelper actually requires. ChesterCopperpot

Dtrkyman

Got a gobbler lounger(red head) and a set of gerber ratchet pruners.

Gobble!

REBELYELL

Tail Feathers

I don't know John Sinclair, but the man can sure make a fine lookin' call! :drool:
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

Txnimrod

Got a new lefthanded Mossberg 500 turkey sweet- Great wife !!

Drthorn

Wife and my two daughters ( 3 and 4months) got me a Derby City turkey track slate call engraved with-"With love, your little hunting buddies".

Love it...will post pics later.

PEA SHOOTER

I got a pair of Muck, artic pro full camo boots and a gopro camera to film my hunts this spring... has anyone used one to film their hunts???? and how was the footage???