turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Unicoi Call Makers Show

Started by M Sharpe, October 30, 2015, 08:25:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M Sharpe

I talked to Ms. Chambers today at Unicoi State Park & Lodge. If you are wanting to book a room there for the Custom Call Makers Show, you may want to do it now. They have 29 rooms left for Friday night. 40 rooms booked Thursday night, 71 rooms booked for Friday night, and 50 booked for Saturday night. IF you book by phone, be sure to tell them it is for the Unicoi Turkey Show. IF by phone, the promo code is "Turkey". It is imperative that you tell them this to receive the discount. There was a couple that didn't. I got this handled for you guys that didn't. If you know of anyone that is going to the show, that maybe is not on mine, Russell's or Unicoi Call Makers Show facebook page, be sure to tell them!!! Looking forward to a great show. We have about 75 vendors scheduled to participate! All we need is you!!
I'm not a Christian because I'm strong and have it all together. I'm a Christian because I'm weak and admit I need a Saviour!

USMC0331

Thanks for the information and outstanding job getting this together!

I'm booked and plane tickets bought. Can't wait.

West Augusta

And call makers planning on having a booth please send Mark or myself some pictures of your work.  We are using these pictures to advertise the show and your work.  I'm really looking forward to seeing y'all there.
No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

M Sharpe

I'm not a Christian because I'm strong and have it all together. I'm a Christian because I'm weak and admit I need a Saviour!