OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Introduction

Started by BillBlanks, September 23, 2015, 11:10:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BillBlanks

Hi Guys,

Just signed up for the site and wanted to introduce myself.  I'm Bill and I grew up hunting in the Northeast, and a couple years ago moved to TX.  I love turkey, duck/goose, and upland hunting.  Been posting on duck hunting chat and some of the other boards for years now, and just recently found OldGobbler.

Looking forward to chatting with everyone on here.  Turkey season can't come fast enough!

:turkey2:

allaboutshooting

Quote from: BillBlanks on September 23, 2015, 11:10:45 PM
Hi Guys,

Just signed up for the site and wanted to introduce myself.  I'm Bill and I grew up hunting in the Northeast, and a couple years ago moved to TX.  I love turkey, duck/goose, and upland hunting.  Been posting on duck hunting chat and some of the other boards for years now, and just recently found OldGobbler.

Looking forward to chatting with everyone on here.  Turkey season can come fast enough!

:turkey2:

Hey Bill,

Glad you're here. It's a great place and I know you'll enjoy it as we''ll enjoy getting to know you.

Please let me know if I may ever be of any help.

You may also click on my banner below this post to visit my stie.

Thanks,
Clark
"If he's out of range, it just means he has another day and so do you."

BillBlanks

Thanks for the warm welcome, Clark!  Can't wait to get to know everyone and share stories and tips.  Also, thanks for sharing your site - looks great.

Gawhitaker

Howdy Bill, Welcome to Oldgobbler

Spring Creek Calls

2014  SE Call Makers Short Box 2nd Place
2017  Buckeye Challenge Long Box 5th Place
2018  Mountain State Short Box 2nd Place
2019  Mountain State Short Box 1st Place
2019  NWTF Great Lakes Scratch Box 4th Place
2020 NWTF GNCC Amateur 5th Place Box
2021 Mountain State 3rd Place Short Box
2021 SE Callmakers 1st & 2nd Short Box
E-mail: gobblez@aol.com

Muzzy61

Welcome aboard.

This is a great site. Lots of useful information, and everyone is willing to help.
Also a lot of great call makers, get ready t spens a few dollars. ;D
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

cramerhunts

surehuntsalot

welcome aboard, pull up a chair and have a sit
it's not the harvest,it's the chase

SinGin

Did you read the fine print where it says the new guy invites everyone down for a spring turkey hunt?
Hows the first of April for ya.
Oh and welcome

mgm1955

BillBlanks

Thanks everyone for all the warm welcomes!  Hahaha - Singin - where are you from?

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

SinGin

Quote from: BillBlanks on September 24, 2015, 08:26:16 PM
Thanks everyone for all the warm welcomes!  Hahaha - Singin - where are you from?

Missouri and our season starts later in the month so I'll have to come to you first. I kid of course

zelmo1

Tail Feathers

:wagon:  Welcome from Texas!  Glad to have you on board.
Love to hunt the King of Spring!