turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Do Any Of You Guys Like Necklaces?

Started by hunter22, July 08, 2015, 07:16:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hunter22

I put another spur necklace together last week. I have another box full that should make at least one and maybe two more. Something to do with your spurs.

mgm1955

sbbow

Very nice !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vaturkey

They look good !  :icon_thumright:

Here's what they look like without the skin on them !
Vaturkey

guesswho

Quote from: 762 on July 09, 2015, 04:06:14 PM
I like guesswho's necklace.
Thinking about applying for a patent on mine.
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

jed clampett

Those right there are awesome...i could probably make 2 myself
..for my wrists..lol

Roost 1

packmule

Crawdad

Rickey those are awesome man, have you ever sat down & tried to count how many Turkeys you have killed? I don't think I have ever seen that many.

SS Calls

davisd9

Not too keen on necklaces but I am pretty big on beards.

Looks great Hunter22!

Sent from the Strut Zone
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

hunter22

Robert,

I am not sure how many turkeys I have killed. I know I am on my second 100. But I did not kill a gobbler until I was 45 years old. That was the first time my county in Arkansas had a turkey season. I went to Walmart the night before season and bought a Knight & Hale double glass pot call. I took it home and ground around on it until I could get some sounds out of it. I killed two 20+ pound, 10-inch bearded birds that first week by myself in Arkansas and I was hooked for life. I went to Missouri that same spring and killed two public land birds up there.

beagler

Never Misses

Roost 1

Another one I just finished this evening.... I've been blessed with a great wife who allows me the time to hunt as much as I do and I've had some great places to hunt..