only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Cove's Spring 2015

Started by Cove, June 01, 2015, 11:17:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rapscallion Vermilion

Awesome accomplishment and dedication. 

Crawdad

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!! I have a new hero, it getting to the point at my age that reading about hunts like this is about as close as I get to success. Let us know how to access your you tube site.

Cove

Searching Dave Owens turkey hunting should bring you to my channel. I'll include a link when I get back this evening.

Thanks guys, it truly was a fantastic season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TauntoHawk

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

cwb04

Absolutely Awesome!  Thank you so much for the work it took for you to share your season and what an awesome season you had.  Can't tell you how much I look forward to seeing you finish up your US Slam in 2016.  Thanks again for sharing and God Bless.

dejake

I'm tired just reading about it.  That took a lot of dedication and passion.  Well done!

TRG3

Dave...Your dedication to turkey hunting is obvious...and you did it without an outfitter, guide, heavy metal music playing just before the shot, or any staged walk-ups after the kill with a plug for the outfitter, etc. You guys actually used your skills to take the birds. What a phenomenal concept!

ILHUNTER

That is without a doubt the best season I have ever heard of, bet you are really worn out.  That took a ton of dedication and some serious turkey skills to get it done like that.  Congratulations on your season.

nitro

For those of us who know Dave Owens in person, this thread has real value. He is a very nice young man. Great ( I mean great) caller, and his skill as a hunter needs no affirmation from me.

Dave is humble and puts these photos out here to encourage everyone to make memories - like he is doing... Good luck in 2016 Dave. I hope to share a seat next to you soon.

Fantastic is the only adjective I have to add..
Royal Slam 2008

kyturkeyhunter4

:drool: Congrats! On a awesome turkey season, Enjoyed the photos also

Gut_Pile

Heck of a year Dave. Congrats bud
Proud Member of The Tenth Legion Since 2004

I-55Bandit

Unreal man. Best of luck finishing it up

NYbassman

You're an animal man!! Congratulations on an incredible season, and thank you for sharing it with us!

KYFrid

Look forward to these pics every season. Congrats on a dream season and thanks for sharing it with us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Publicland

THE SEASON!!! A man cannot tell in a story of a few words what the meaning of this thing we call turkey hunting really means to someone who lives for it, but you did a fine job of bringing em back to life! Congrats Dave! Every gobbler was well deserved! Let the planning begin