turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Used To Be!

Started by guesswho, May 17, 2015, 02:41:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

guesswho

I used to be hard core when it came to turkey hunting, well really with just about anything.  Started in the 60's and have slept on the ground, old boats, tents etc.  Road bicycles, motorcycles, old broke down jeeps with no top etc. etc.  I decided screw that!  I may never kill another, but I'm ok with that now.  At least I'll be comfortable.  Here's my new turkey ride I bought just in time to go to Kentucky this year.

If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

Greg Massey

ridgerunner

I have one exactly like....best vehicle I've ever owned...Good Choice..Nice ride!

TRG3

So...are you gonna throw a top over that truck bed and sleep in there out of the weather or are you gonna grab a motel? You could save enough by sleeping in the truck bed to off-set the rest of the trip! Sometimes being frugal is a curse!!

MG150

Nice truck,That will look good with some mud and turkey blood on it.

Jbird22

Congrats! Was a GM guy until I test drove a Tundra. Bought a new Crewmax SR5 4X4 on Memorial day weekend 2013 and LOVE IT!

kyturkeyhunter4

M Sharpe

That's alright there Ronnie!!!
I'm not a Christian because I'm strong and have it all together. I'm a Christian because I'm weak and admit I need a Saviour!

mgm1955

Congrats on a great truck!!

Tail Feathers

I love my Yota.  I've been eyeballin' those Tundras at the dealership and you haven't helped me with that feeling at all here.
That looks a lot like what I've been admiring, color and all.  Hope you two have lots of good, safe  years and miles together. :icon_thumright:
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

Trkyhuntr4life

Congrats on your new ride! Bought me a new Yota this year too and LOVE it!

My british lab KANE even likes it! :toothy12:

crow

Very nice, tundras are hard to beat

I've had toyota trucks since 1984 and would hate to be without one

GobbleNut

Hmmmm,....somebody made it across the border without getting caught!   ;D

Nice looking truck, Ronnie,...ought'a last you your few remaining years..... :toothy12:

Rio Fan

Nice looking truck, congrats.  I have an '08 Tundra and I love it.

Greybeard11

Nice. I love the Tundra. My 05 Tacoma has 220,000 miles and still going.
"Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway."  -John Wayne