i will never buy mossy oak again after reading this

Started by WV TURKEY THUG, May 03, 2015, 07:08:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill Cooksey

Quote from: BigBen81 on May 04, 2015, 01:37:19 PM
Quote from: WV TURKEY THUG on May 03, 2015, 07:50:54 PM
anyone have any suggestions on a good camo brand

I have some camo called ninja stealth, and it really does make me invisible

Probably not a wise investment as it is going to be outlawed soon. Scores of reported hunting accidents due to this camo. Only reason it hasn't already been banned is the inability of authorities to find the bodies. It's also been banned from the military by the Geneva Convention. FYI, it is being used by the government in civilian surveillance and the military in police actions and special forces missions where no declaration of war is in effect.

g8rvet

It may be outlawed, but they can't find the factory where it is made. The first thing they did was cover the factory in Ninja Stealth. 
Psalms 118v24: This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.

BigBen81

Quote from: WV TURKEY THUG on May 04, 2015, 01:50:06 PM
Quote from: BigBen81 on May 04, 2015, 01:37:19 PM
Quote from: WV TURKEY THUG on May 03, 2015, 07:50:54 PM
anyone have any suggestions on a good camo brand

I have some camo called ninja stealth, and it really does make me invisible
gonna have to look into it thanks for the info

It's tough to find.  I had to get mine from a real ninja.

Smooth_Operator

"The woods are lovely, dark and deep,  
But I have promises to keep,  
And miles to go before I sleep,  
And miles to go before I sleep."

Spitten and drummen

I have been driving Chevys for years. They said built like a rock but mine has broke down a few times. I'm gonna get rid of that thing now that I realize they just lied to me. Rocks don't break down. They have duped me.  :funnyturkey:
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

spaightlabs

I was gonna throw all my Mossy Oak away, but it's invisible so I couldn't find it in my closet.

willy8457

If you want I will send you my address and you can  send me all of your mossy oak and i will get rid of it for you. No sense making shop rags out of them you won't be able to find them when you need them

jbrown

I love mossy oak bottomland camo, its all I hunt in! If I sit still....I am invisible!!!

Muskie03

Muskie03 Taught Me A Lesson In 2011

If it eats I can catch it, if it bleeds I can kill it.

Tail Feathers

wow just now noticed that. yea i am sleep deprived big time. i guess i better get some sleep and rethink things. probably explains this morning when i fell asleep in the woods this morning and woke wondering how i got there and were i was at luckily i figured out were i was at after a few min just glad i dint get hurt. or hurt anyone i know of. its crazy how lack of sleep messes with your memory.
[/quote]

I hear you on that.  I've been getting a little punch drunk myself week.  I'm sleeping till 8am Sunday and going to church...before they forget who I am. :TooFunny:
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

Fieldturkey

JK Spurs

I like my turkey well peppered

Spitten and drummen

" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

Jbird22

stinkpickle