OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

i will never buy mossy oak again after reading this

Started by WV TURKEY THUG, May 03, 2015, 07:08:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WV TURKEY THUG

i read this article earlier and it has to be the stupidest article ever. especailly the i got mossy oak on so im invisible who does this guy think hes fooling. if mossy oak made you invisible people would be robbing banks all the time. cant believe they would lie like this  http://www.mossyoak.com/our-obsession/blogs/cuzs-corner/2013/02/07/day-4-how-to-successfully-hunt-turkeys-on-public-land-with-mossy-oak-s-tracy-groves..  all my mossy oak clothing is now being used as shop rags

WV TURKEY THUG

Fieldturkey

Agreed! I always throw my clothes away when I disagree with something on the internet.

AndyH

Calm down bro it's just an opinion by someone writing an article. Take it for what it's worth

Fieldturkey

No don't calm down! I think you should turn all your clothes into shop rags.

kyturkeyhunter4

alloutdoors

Wow, talk about taking a line out of context. But please, gather up all your Mossy Oak camo and burn it, just be sure to post it to YouTube for us.

WV TURKEY THUG

anyone have any suggestions on a good camo brand

darn2ten

I think you kind of missed the point. He's talking about being dressed in camouflage and not being seen as a safety concern on public land. I don't think he's trying to fool anybody by trying to make them think that you truly become "invisible". He trying to make the point of how well he blends in with his surroundings. Step away from the ledge!  :toothy12:

mgm1955

:TooFunny:
Quote from: alloutdoors on May 03, 2015, 07:46:04 PM
Wow, talk about taking a line out of context. But please, gather up all your Mossy Oak camo and burn it, just be sure to post it to YouTube for us.
:TooFunny:

WV TURKEY THUG

Quote from: alloutdoors on May 03, 2015, 07:46:04 PM
thats a waste of money shop rags come in handy

Fieldturkey

People rob banks everyday in realtree. You never hear about it tho cause they're invisible.

Muskie03

Muskie03 Taught Me A Lesson In 2011

If it eats I can catch it, if it bleeds I can kill it.

Snoodsniper

Well I can somewhat agree with the first article posted (didn't bother with the second). Here's a for instance: Friday morning I was working a couple birds on public ground in NY and I was doing pretty good. Had them closing the gap to around 75 yds. Another hunter came around the bend I'm sure he heard the birds and was putting on a sneak. I'm in head to toe......you guessed it Mossy Oak. I stopped calling and waited for him to get about 30-40 yds then pulled down my face mask and scared the crap out of the guy. After the initial startled look he waved and mosied on in another direction. Now I'm sure it wouldn't have mattered much if it was some other brand but my point is you can become practically invisible in camo. It was open woods between me and the other hunter and had I not made him aware he'd have walked right by or set up next to me for sure.

Jbird22

Both writers of those articles are either sponsored by or work Mossy Oak. What do you expect them to say? They are promoting the product. Nothing more, nothing less. BTW, might want to PM Old Gobbler and ask him to change your name while you're at it. It'd be a shame for your username to be associated with Mossy Oak too.. :TooFunny: