turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

I have to Raise my Voice!

Started by pappy, April 28, 2015, 10:25:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pappy

Enough is enough....violence and anger have raised its head too many times in this country! Baltimore, Ferguson, Columbine, Boston, you name the city there it stands rearing its ugly head trying to bring down a reign of terror on the peoples in those places! And this is just where it is broadcasted on the news, not to mention places where it isn't....what is wrong with America? When are we going to stand up and say enough is enough? Start by reorganizing all of the legal systems, by taking back our governments from the hands of the greedy and corrupted and put our regulating agencies back into the hands of We the People. I pray and I pray, for the leadership of this America and pray that the America of old comes back...with leaders who will stand for what is right and not cower down to corrupted legalities and those  who are forcing their hands to do so. Am I alone in this? Is there not anyone who is willing to voice?
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

Greg Massey

hotspur

Enough is enough! It is making things worse for everyone!

Chilly

Can't kill'em from the couch!!!!

turkey harvester

The media isn't helping things either. Sems like the trouble makers are getting air time and all that does is work the rest of them up in a frinze. I wonder how people can riot all night and get up and go to work.  :TooFunny:  If we elected these crooked politians then we can take them out of office some how. As far as leadership, we haven't had a good leader in a while. Nobody can agree because their party does't, even if its the roight thing to do. I say fire all their ars's and elect new ones that are for the people, and if they don't do their job for the people then they are terminated forever in politics. If the people don't stand up to them they will keep rolling over the people who elected them. Double standard for politicians!!
TURKEY NUT CUSTOM STRIKERS- Jeffrey Thompson-Owner.  Kathleen,GA
Hunt with your kids, not for them.

Chilly

When they start the looting back up, mark my word, there won't be a single pair of workboots stolen!!! If they want to disperse the crowds, start handing out applications and I bet they scatter!
Can't kill'em from the couch!!!!

turkey harvester

Quote from: Chilly on April 28, 2015, 12:34:10 PM
When they start the looting back up, mark my word, there won't be a single pair of workboots stolen!!! If they want to disperse the crowds, start handing out applications and I bet they scatter!

Exactlly my thought too, make it mandatory that they wear work gloves and work boots if they want to protest. Bet the streets clear out in a hurry!!!
TURKEY NUT CUSTOM STRIKERS- Jeffrey Thompson-Owner.  Kathleen,GA

ridgerunner

Starts with who we elect President and trickles down through his Administration...." these People", know they have a free pass....why hasn't the new Attorney General stood up to make a statement threatening that anyone caught looting, burning cars, stores and business's etc will be prosecuted to the fullest extent?

Why hasn't she condemned the looting and arson?

They want racial tensions..it's part of the Master Plan.

West Augusta

Peach on Jack.  I also hope and pray this country gets turned around.
No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

ol bob

Until the news people stops reporting this it will never stop because thats what they really want but the news had rather report this that ask guestions about Obummer or Hillery the real problem.

Crappiepro

Im with ya 100%
I don't think folks raise their childern like they used to. It's like they can't think back to the way they were raised, and don't know how to act!!
I know if I made demand's in some crazy fashion, my mom or dad would "Smack the taste from my mouth!!"
I was taught to work for what you have and respect people and make a difference that way.
This country has people thinkin " You owe me a living!!"

2eagles

Martin's dream has turned into a nightmare.

tomstopper

M Sharpe

When I was a young man, I wanted to change the world

I found it was difficult to change the world, so I tried to change my country .

When I found I couldn't change the country , I began to focus on my town. I couldn't change the town and as an older man, I tried to change my family.

Now, as an old man, I realize the only thing I can change is myself, and suddenly I realize that if long ago I had changed myself, I could have made an impact on my family.

My family and I could have made an impact on our town.

Their impact could have changed the country  and I could indeed have changed the world.

– Written by an unknown Monk around 1100 A.D.

I'm not a Christian because I'm strong and have it all together. I'm a Christian because I'm weak and admit I need a Saviour!

mgm1955