turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

2015 Weatherby SA-459 Review/Patterns

Started by gophert, April 12, 2015, 08:48:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rangerGT

Curious to know if anyone has tried the spring kit above on the SA-459.  When I originally wrote the review my pull was "gritty" and about 7 lbs.  This would be a huge and cheap modification if it works correctly on the SA-459. 

BHMTitan

I'm wondering if this will work for the Weatherby SA-08.  Anyone?  The 08's trigger is a little bit different that what is shown on the video, did not break down the my 08's trigger completely.

RED NECK

I have carried mine a few days this season,I happen to finnaly locate one late March after looking for years. This gun is easily one of my all time favorites. I set it up with a lb .568,lb 6's and tss 7's for this year with a warbird protector and a vortex venom.

I have picked up 3 other chokes to run through it after this season as the lb choke is for another gun and is going back in it. I have a trulock .560 ported, .575 trulock and a .570 primos tightwad and my plan is to see which one delivers the pattern I like best at distance and use it,with tss 7's and longbeard 6's.

I would say its a 10-10,my trigger is pretty decent,no issues with this gun at all. I will be carrying this and a mossberg super bantam for years to come. I am real happy I found this gun.
Browning'...."The Best There Is"

Austin 3:16...........