News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

What are you using this spring?

Started by Model 1300, April 09, 2015, 03:56:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WildTigerTrout

Benelli SBE I, Kick's GT .655 choke and Win. Supreme 3.5" HV 2 oz. #6 shot
Remington 870SM 20" smoothbore Rem choke rifle sighted barrel, Rem .655 "Ventilator" choke and Federal Premium 3" 2oz. 7 1/2 shot
Deer see you and think you are a stump. The Old Gobbler sees a stump and thinks it is YOU!

Stickbow98

Benelli SBE 12 ga, Limbsaver Recoil Pad, Burris Speed Bead & Tru-Glo Magnum Gobble Stopper sights, Comp-N-Choke XXX Full Choke (.660) shooting Win. Supreme 3" #5's.

OR...

T/C Encore 26" 20 ga., Limbsaver Recoil Pad, Mueller Quick Shot sight, Sumtoy Choke, shooting Fed. 3" HVYWT #6's.

OR...

Schafer Silvertip Recurve, 62" 55#@27", Custom Cedar Arrows tipped with 160 gr. Snuffer Broadheads.
"Have Bow & Benelli....Will Travel!"

ThunderChickenGetter

Mossberg 835 with a IC .675 and longbeard 3.5" #5's

robbartley

SP-10 with an extra full turkey choke and Winchester Double X 5's.  Should get the job done.

Doc Holliday

Super X2 3.5 with a .680 gobblin thunder tube and my last couple win Xtended range #5s  I have left , or same gun with mag blends and a jelly head I've been testing.... so far I prefer the old set up.... i'm  tempted to try the blends in the GT, that gun seems to like .680 better than .670

got the kids using a Mossberg 500 bantam 20 with indian creek .555 and mag blends or hevi 6's
Didn't realize when I chose my user name someone else had almost the same handle...

MACHINIST

Remington supermag 870 shurshot stock shooting 3.5 LB #6's

Bob

H&R 10 gauge, factory x-full, Federal heavy weight #5, BOOM dead Tom :fud:

Oconeeguy

Primary - Browning 12ga. BPS with IC .675 and Magblends/Hevi 3-2-#6
Secondary - Remington 12 ga. 11-87 with Jellyhead .665 and Magblends/Hevi 3-2-#6

Note: looking to purchase a special choke for a total of 9 boxes of Fed HW #7 I have accumulated, so things may change next year.

dutch@fx4

My girls are using a mossy 500 20g with a vxr 3to9x40 Carlson tube with hornadys heavy magnum #5 and I am using my old 870 with saddle mount and long beards # 5s ..looks like it is going to be a great spring here in southern Ontario ,,Dutch

the Ward

Benelli Vinci 28" with steady grip, ff3/336 mount, RR .655 & 3" Magblends. Also using a Bps 10 26" with Bushnell Trs 25,  .690 G.T., shooting Rem lead 4x6 duplex 3.5 shells. 

trkehunr93

Quote from: Mike Honcho on April 09, 2015, 05:50:08 PM
Spent Uranium 9's. 3 1/2"  load has 4oz of shot.

Hilarious!  Obviously left over from the Cold War era or from a recent trip to Iran  ;D

I am stuck in the stone age using old lead 3.5" Win HV 5's.  Just can't let go of the past.

jblackburn

Mostly 870 with 3 inch Hevi 6s and an Indian Creek

Also and 835 with 3 1/2 inch Winchester XX 6's with Mossy extra full choke
Gooserbat Games Calls Staff Member

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

ElkTurkMan

IowaGobblers

870 20 gauge 28"barrel shurshot stock, bushnell banner scope, and a sumtoy.  Shooting fed hw 7's.

mikejd

Definetly a Win 1300 for me as its my favorite turkey gun. Dont know if it will be one of my shorts with an 18" barrel or old faithful with a 22" barrel. Most likely a Mark Banser truglo choke. Also switched to longbeard #5's last year and I wont be going back. Im done spending a mortgage payment every May in ammo.