OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: SUMTOY CUSTOMS CHOKETUBE GIVEAWAY  (Read 6012 times)

Offline Old Gobbler

• Administrator
  • Long Spur Gobbler
SUMTOY CUSTOMS CHOKETUBE GIVEAWAY
« on: March 24, 2015, 09:49:51 PM »
SUMTOY CUSTOMS CHOKE TUBE GIVEAWAY

http://www.sumtoycustoms.com

SumToy Customs
2315 Mt. Zion Church
Road Glennville, GA 30427

Phone: (912) 237-4360

A HUGE THANKS GOES OUT TO WILLIAM  OF SUMTOY CUSTOM CHOKE TUBES FOR GENEROUSLY DONATING A CHOKE TUBE FOR ONE LUCKY OLDGOBBLER FORUM MEMBER !!!

The lucky winner . Shall receive ...... Their choice of 1 in stock ,  Sumtoy Turkey Choke tube - These  are really nice chokes , and have some special internals you just can't get anywhere , if your familiar with some of the high numbers some members are posting up in the patterns section of Oldgobbler, you will notice sumtoy is constantly being touted -- these chokes sell themselves

Here's the rules .... I will make several threads each with a number bracket of 50 numbers each to simplify number conformation and make sure they are not double picking a number already  taken   , a registered member may select  only 1 number per game , that has not already been selected by another member , I may add more number brackets if the spots get all taken too fast - when it looks like the game is filled up , i will have random.org select the number , at 10pm sharp on the night that the game looks to be nearing completion and all the spots are taken - I will announce the game ending in advance

Rules

1) A member must have 10 quality posts to play , if you don't we will remove you post , if you do t have 10 posts , start posting

2) post the number you want , make sure someone hasn't selected it allready -- of you take a number allready selected we will have to remove your selection, 

3) the numbers will be in 50 count brackets to simplify conformation , ONLY SELECT 1 NUMBER !!!!

« Last Edit: March 24, 2015, 10:02:34 PM by Old Gobbler »
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon