North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

2015 OPPONENTS SCORES (UNOFFICIAL)

Started by Illini Tom, March 24, 2015, 06:19:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turkey buster

MDbowman

Nothing is final - there are still guys hunting! Several states in the northeast go til May 31.

Congrats to all on a great season.

Illini Tom

it looks like some have assumed otherwise, but THESE SCORES ARE NOT THE OFFICIAL OG CONTEST RESULTS!!!
our team started this thread to have an idea where we stood in the contest, and i took it upon myself to check team scores every few days
as stated in the thread, scores listed here are "UNOFFICIAL" and "taken from team threads" - nothing else was implied
from reading the rules, it's my understanding that OG verifies pics, scores, etc. before determining a winning team
this thread's only purpose was for our team to have an idea where we stood UNOFFICALLY

BowBendr

Quote from: Illini Tom on June 16, 2015, 06:21:05 PM
it looks like some have assumed otherwise, but THESE SCORES ARE NOT THE OFFICIAL OG CONTEST RESULTS!!!
our team started this thread to have an idea where we stood in the contest, and i took it upon myself to check team scores every few days
as stated in the thread, scores listed here are "UNOFFICIAL" and "taken from team threads" - nothing else was implied
from reading the rules, it's my understanding that OG verifies pics, scores, etc. before determining a winning team
this thread's only purpose was for our team to have an idea where we stood UNOFFICALLY

Yes, that may have been your intended purpose, but other people used the thread and used it as a gauge. Know why ? Because you did a damn fine job !
I haven't seen anything to make any scores official, this is the 1st year it's ever happened. It makes me wish that there was an official "score keeper" for the forum.
Nobody asked you to do it, but I really do appreciate it. Thanks brother !

2015 Old Gobbler contest champions

Clif Owen

Regardless of your intended purpose; you did a great job of it. I for one, Thank you for the effort you put into it. I checked it numerous times myself to see about how it was shaping up.

I agree that it would be nice if 1 or 2 people were designated the "Official" score keeper(s) but not sure if that will happen.