turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Come on Ohio Turkey Season

Started by Limbstrutter, March 22, 2015, 10:41:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Limbstrutter

Hello everyone been a while since I've posted on here but the itch is to much to take.  Hope everyone has a productive season.  Went out this morning and shot some video of hens calling and mass gobbling.  I'm so pumped for this Ohio season . Had a big group of toms sneak through a thicket on the farm I'm hunting. Watch "Eastern wild Turkey hen calls and Gobbling" on YouTube
Eastern wild Turkey hen calls and Gobbling: https://youtu.be/E_o_cHEym00 it's just vocals so crank it up. Enjoy
SuperX3 12Ga
SuperX3 20Ga
Mission MXB 320
Parker Tornado F4

strut-n-rut

perrytrails

I'm in Se Ohio. It's starting to heat up. Not real vocal yet but won't be long!!

perrytrails

the Ward

I'm in the N.E. haven't been hearing much but I'm seeing them. Can't wait! Got to do some more scouting over the line though. Hunting P.A. again this year too! :icon_thumright:

Limbstrutter

Sorry strut - n- rut , I fixed it ! Their gobbling crazy here . It should play now.  It's just hens calling and mass gobbling
Sorry for the poor quality it was with my cell phone So turn it up.
SuperX3 12Ga
SuperX3 20Ga
Mission MXB 320
Parker Tornado F4

perrytrails

Buddy sent me another video he shot in his back yard this evening.

Sent from a land far far away...

jlewis4390

I hunt hocking hills and Madison County ohio and will be scouting this weekend all weekend have been hearing birds have been getting vocal but will report back when I get a chance to see for my self

Limbstrutter

Awesome video Perry . I went out this evening and the tom's were fighting and chasing each other all over the field.  This group is very vocal. Looks like last year's hatch was a good one. Jakes all over.
SuperX3 12Ga
SuperX3 20Ga
Mission MXB 320
Parker Tornado F4

perrytrails

Quote from: Limbstrutter on March 25, 2015, 10:42:29 PM
Awesome video Perry . I went out this evening and the tom's were fighting and chasing each other all over the field.  This group is very vocal. Looks like last year's hatch was a good one. Jakes all over.
That's great news!!
I've been hearing quite a few jakes myself.

Jlewis these videos are pretty close to the Hocking hills area. My friend says they are not very vocal yet.

Pretty much what I've seen recently, several gobbles on the limb, few after they fly down. One hear and there after that.
Gonna scout in the morning, calling for rain in my area.

perrytrails

My friend said he's filming these with binoculars and his iphone out his window.

I tried it and it works, couldn't believe it.