Donald Trump... President???

Started by 3.5inchpainfulldeath, March 23, 2011, 09:01:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Would you vot for Donald if he ran for President

Yes
No
I'd vote for anyone who will put Obama out of the Office
I just want to hear someone say "Obama..Your Fired"
I think he built an empire for himself and can turn this country around.

3.5inchpainfulldeath

I heard today that Donald Trump "might" be running for President.  What say you?

BoWhoop

The only way I'm voting for "The Donald" is if he is the only line of defense between me and 4 more years of Obama.

hookedspur

Quote from: BoWhoop on March 23, 2011, 09:07:01 PM
The only way I'm voting for "The Donald" is if he is the only line of defense between me and 4 more years of Obama.
:TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :agreed:
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

redarrow

Maybe then he could get a decent haircut.

selinoid44

I say we dig Reagan up and re-elect him. He can do a better job dead then Obama could ever do!

'Flush Draw' Calls
Charlie Louthain
574-527-9785

3.5inchpainfulldeath

Quote from: selinoid44 on March 23, 2011, 09:13:55 PM
I say we dig Reagan up and re-elect him. He can do a better job dead then Obama could ever do!
:lol: :agreed: :agreed:

drum817

Quote from: selinoid44 on March 23, 2011, 09:13:55 PM

NOW YOU'RE TALKING  :agreed: :agreed: :agreed:
"Freedom Has Never Been Free"

HogBiologist

He has made some big contributions to some big city liberal politicians.  Looks like a yote in sheeps clothing.
Certified Wildlife Biologist

TANK

H#LL N*!!!!!!!!!!! But I would vote for Ted Nugent in a heartbeat!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an

Hognutz

That vain bugger would not get my vote, unless it was :you_rock: between him and Obummer..
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

RutnNStrutn

There is already class warfare going on in this country between the haves and have nots. The LAST thing we need is one of the richest men in this country furthering the cause of class warfare. So NO, I would not vote for Trump.

hobbes

Basser69

:agreed:

OldMarine

Send him back home to ...Kenya or Hawaii ?
"Well, the trouble with our liberal friends is not that they are ignorant, but that they know so much that isn't so." – Ronald Reagan

longspur

Quote from: Basser69 on March 24, 2011, 12:07:57 AM

his talking don't match his donating record