Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

2015 season

Started by Drthorn, March 15, 2015, 09:59:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jepcho

Congrats on a great season man. Always sucks when it's over. What states you hunting in the midwest next year?

zelmo1

Missouri, Kansas and SD

jepcho

You are going to really enjoy that trip.  I love hunting Kansas and Missouri.  I have never hunted SD before, I hope to maybe in the next 2 or 3 years.  You going to outfitters or trying public land?

zelmo1

Hunt Pro Outfitters for all 3 states. I am excited already, making plans and getting ready

jepcho

Cool. I bet you're excited, that sounds like a great trip to have planned. Me and the buddy of mine that did a Nebraska and Kansas trip this spring are getting a trip to Florida for next year lined up to complete our slams and I am crazy excited for that. I may pm you about some details of your hunt. We like to do one good trip a year and we already know Florida is happening in 2016, but we are also looking at what we wanna do for 2017. :)
Never too early to make plans, and as much as I love to turkey hunt, I am always looking a season or two ahead of time.

zelmo1

:funnyturkey: 2017 is shaping up to do an Osceola hunt then maybe Tennessee and Virginia on the way home. The timeline is what is the deciding factor. Florida will probably be with an outfitter, the others may be unguided. Keep me posted on your Florida hunt. One more day to get my buddies birds, hoping for a good finish tomorrow. Thanks, Al Baker