Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Kill thread

Started by Drthorn, March 15, 2015, 09:56:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zelmo1

:funnyturkey: Tagged out in Maine, no monster, but we earned it. Took my best friend , he has never been turkey hunting, and we heard more gobbling than I usually hear all year. It was a good day. Hopefully I can get an upgrade in NH or Ny. Al Baker

Drthorn

tjohn07

Awesome. Congrats.

Gobspur

tjohn07

Knocked down another one this morning. Not the bird I was looking for but I wasn't going to pass up the shot. Still a small upgrade over my first bird. I will post the pics later.

zelmo1

:funnyturkey:Nice job tjohn07. I hope to upgrade on my bird tomorrow in NH or this weekend in NY. Keepit up guys. Al Baker

tjohn07

Gobspur

Nice tjohn!  Let's keep on whackin'em!

zelmo1

:z-winnersmiley: Nice bird tjohn, Congrats

tjohn07

I just realized I messed up on the beard score. I meant to put 10 3/16 not 10 3/8. I went back and ran the numbers and that would give me a final score of 54 even. If someone could change that I would appreciate it.

Drthorn

Gobspur

Quote from: tjohn07 on May 08, 2015, 04:52:37 PM
I just realized I messed up on the beard score. I meant to put 10 3/16 not 10 3/8. I went back and ran the numbers and that would give me a final score of 54 even. If someone could change that I would appreciate it.

Looks like 10 3/8 on your close up beard picture.  Sure you want me to change it?

tjohn07

I am sure. If you look at the close up it is in between 1/8" and 1/4"

Gobspur

Oh I see now, your tape has 32nd marks too.  That's what threw me.  I'll change it.

jepcho