Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Wanting to start a new team--Roster FULL

Started by Drthorn, March 05, 2015, 09:24:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tjohn07

Went out to today to make sure the gun is still hitting its mark and found turkey tracks all over the gun range. Man April 18th can't get here soon enough.

The Painter

I dream a lot. I do more painting when I'm not painting. It's in the subconscious.
::: Andrew Wyeth :::
ColonialRestorationStudio.com

Gobspur

I'd like to join if there's still a space and you'll have me!  Thanks.

conrad97

Coalman

Keeper of the Mountain
Province Division
Tenth Legion

Your Eye in the Northeast Sky
Coalman's on-line blog http://www.coalmansblog.com

Gobspur

Couple of options for team name/logo!  I can change around to whatever the team decides on (different name, etc., add to it whatever)  or if someone has a different logo.  Was just a cool picture I thought. - Lindllc

asmith4

Scrote throats??

Pic is cool above!

Drthorn

tjohn07

oscar101

zelmo1

Do we need to be "confirmed" to be in. Just asking, I am a newbie in the contest.

buck_hunter21

Spill Blood

Drthorn

:biggringift:
Quote from: zelmo1 on March 11, 2015, 01:57:33 PM
Do we need to be "confirmed" to be in. Just asking, I am a newbie in the contest.

I got you zelmo

Gobspur

So when do we get our official Team thread setup on the child board?  Do we need to PM to someone?

Drthorn

Quote from: lindllc on March 11, 2015, 08:16:06 PM
So when do we get our official Team thread setup on the child board?  Do we need to PM to someone?

They just posted it up. Right now Shannon put us down as The Heavy Lifters, but I PM'd and said "Thunder Beards" as that is what most agreed upon liking. We can go ahead and start posting to the thread...