OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

looking for lyman strikers

Started by chad fenton, February 22, 2015, 02:41:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

callmakerman

Quote from: worth612000 on March 02, 2015, 12:38:50 AM
Come to think about what I said, if I was Bill, I would get a few more lathes and get my wife, kids , other family member and some neighbors if they would help and start mass production. LOL  :funnyturkey:
No way my wife will ever do anything with a turkey call other than smash it. Being the wife of a call maker ain't easy as she gets to hear turkey calls every day. I'll stay with turning each one by hand on my lathe one at a time. :icon_thumright:

cutt down

Quote from: worth612000 on March 02, 2015, 12:38:50 AM
Come to think about what I said, if I was Bill, I would get a few more lathes and get my wife, kids , other family member and some neighbors if they would help and start mass production. LOL  :funnyturkey:

I told him to move his lathe into the house but he didn't like that idea. Said something about his wife & his personal health........... :smiley-char092:

callmakerman

chad fenton

I was able to get a dymondwood and a snakewood stiker from a members here.  The snakewood is something else.  I also got a couple from Mr Lyman.  So my little collection is started.
I have a cox dymodwood I will trade it is brand new.  Bought it and a tulipwood striker.  The tulipwood is a good one too  i would trade them both for a couple good lyman strikers though.