I've lived in three states.

Illinois:
Massac, Pope, Hardin, Johnson

Colorado:
Chaffee, Saguache

Montana:
Powder River, Custer, Musselshell, Garfield

guesswho

Living in Florida my first 33 years I have no idea.  Did a quick count in my head and know of 13 counties in Ga, and about 7 in Al.  Probably forgetting one or two.
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

The Cohutta Strutter

I'm doing good to even make it out of my home county,lol. Murray,Gilmer and Fannin should cover it to the best of my recollection. There is a lifetime of public land hunting in this area and for some strange reason I've never really cared to go anywhere else. However, here lately one of them Florida birds has been on my mind. Strutter.
Anybody seen America lately?

bammerslammer 50

Quote from: The Cohutta Strutter on February 06, 2015, 12:50:41 PM
I'm doing good to even make it out of my home county,lol. Murray,Gilmer and Fannin should cover it to the best of my recollection. There is a lifetime of public land hunting in this area and for some strange reason I've never really cared to go anywhere else. However, here lately one of them Florida birds has been on my mind. Strutter.

Same here I've never really hunted outside of Talladega, Calhoun, and Cleburne co. Alabama. I would like to hunt just about anywhere though. Well except California, I wouldn't set foot in California.

Blong

Quote from: bammerslammer 50 on February 06, 2015, 01:17:58 PM

Same here I've never really hunted outside of Talladega, Calhoun, and Cleburne co. Alabama. I would like to hunt just about anywhere though. Well except California, I wouldn't set foot in California.
Man north Cali is good ole farm folks I have heard. Nothing like those Los angeles libs

hobbes

Quote from: bammerslammer 50 on February 06, 2015, 01:17:58 PM

Never been there myself but pay attention to the videos and photos from Joe and you may change your mind.  I don't care for the politics in a lot of places (including my previous home state of IL) but that doesn't make the scenery any less grand or the turkeys gobble any less. 

Deputy 14

All my birds have came from Boone, actually thinking about it it's the only place I've ever turkey hunted.

gotcha

Florida

Highlands
DeSoto
Glades
Osceola
Brevard
Palm Beach
Leon
Collier
Hendry

Jbird22

Mississippi: Pearl River, Covington, & Kemper

Old Timer53

Ms.
Claiborne 
Copiah
Hinds
Jefferson

IL.
Pike

Mo.
Benton

Roost 1

KY
Christian
Todd
Trigg
Hopkins

TN
Smith
Wilson
Montgomery
Henry
Houston
Stewart
Marshall

This are just the states I hunt most often.

donjuan

Kansas: Riley, Jackson, Brown, Atchison. Struck out in Chase and Lyon
Whoever said you can't kill em from the couch never was good enough to call a gobbler into the living room

Neill_Prater

Six, I think, different counties here in MO.

VA_Birdhunter

VA-2

WV-2 and will be adding more this year.

It seems the Lord has always blessed me to have good properties and spots to hunt in the counties I'm currently live in or the next county over.

God Bless
Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens

Herb McClure

Georgia Mountains Counties= Gilmer. Fannin, Union, Towns, Raburn, Habersham, White, Lumpkin, Dawson.

Georgia Piedmont Counties = Wilkies, Lincoln, McDuffie, Warren, Tellafferio, Green, Oglethorpe, Jones.

Virginia Mountain County = Craig.

Would like to say, I have hunted every turkey season in North Georgia's Mountains for the past fifty-nine years, and even have wrote a book telling about this carrier.
herb mcclure