Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Turkey Santa keeps coming this spring

Started by turkey buster, February 04, 2015, 03:51:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turkey buster

Turkey Claus came and visited me! 5 boxes of Winchester Long Beard XR 3in #5 shells, Mossyoak Green leaf shirt and pants, Mossyoak Original Bottomland pants and shirt, 2 Gooserbat mouth calls, Remington 1187 3in mag in Mossyoak Original Bottomland. Then today I found its brother the same gun in an 870!!! My wallet hurts but I'm happy!  :turkey2:

ericjames

Lol. I feel the pain. All that's on my list this year is a few of gooserbats calls. And maybe some new camo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ericjames

I'm challenged myself to stop changing turkey guns about 4 years ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

turkey buster

Breaking news!!! The Mossyoak store has turkey vest in both patterns now! Just ordered the green leaf

misfire

Awesome.  I am having a good week too. Just picked up my new Sig Sauer 1911 Extreme today. Saturday a guy is delivering my new 870 SPS  :happy0064:
Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net

Gooserbat

I'm out on the rd for the next several days, maybe I'll find something good.  Looking for a deal on fed hw#7.  I'll probly pick up some original Bottomland in Nashville. 
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

turkey buster

turkey buster

turkey buster

turkey buster

turkey buster

Shells..only pic left is the 870 when it gets here

ericjames

I went to Mobile,AL  yesterday for a little family time trip. First stop bass pro. They had plenty of longbeard 4 and 5's but not the first in 6's. Sold out! Well made my way back across town to academy the had 2 boxes of 3.5 4's and no 5's.  But they had about 10 boxes of 6's on the shelf and a unopened case. On top of the shelf. I came home with 2 boxes each of 3.5" 5's and 6's and one box of 4's. Then I got a pile of reloading supplies. So it was a good day.

ericjames

UPS man made my evening. He brought several suits of bottomland. Well there ain't nothing left to do but wait on March 15.

turkey buster

ericjames