turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Camo?

Started by Model 1300, February 01, 2015, 10:24:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Model 1300

What is everybody's prefered camo? I like RealTree Xtra. I would like to have a Mossy oak obsession suit or a Realtree xtra green suit for spring but it's all I got. I also like the Mossy Oak Bottom land pattern.
"Stop flinching it's just a 3 1/2 inch Magnum" said the old man.

Turkey and I have a love hate relationship.

dirt road ninja

My favorite pants are original MO Breakup, other than that I don't really care. Plan on wearing some woodland this year and bought some of the MO green leaf.

Gooserbat

It all works, truth be told a leafy suit is probably the most versatile camo you can get.
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

snapper1982

BRUKSHOT

okiegobblers

MO Obsession for me. Really like the pattern for spring.

jwhunter

Mossy Oak for me! I like to mix and match bottomland, original breakup, obsession, original treestand and forrest floor.

WildTigerTrout

Real Tree's Advantage "Timber". It has not been made for a few years but it's my favorite.
Deer see you and think you are a stump. The Old Gobbler sees a stump and thinks it is YOU!

mgm1955

Realtree Xtra or Mossy Oak Breakup

Swampchickin234

Mossy oak preferred fan. Original bottomland, new bottomland, are all time favorites, and I like obsession a lot to and green leaf.   I have more mossy oak than anything but if I need it and real tree is on sale, I wear that too lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

K9Doc

Be the type of person your dog thinks you are.

bammerslammer 50

ASAT leafy suit for me. I spent 90.00 on it and can wear whatever I want under it for the most part.

tomstopper

Quote from: mgm1955 on February 01, 2015, 11:36:50 PM
Realtree Xtra or Mossy Oak Breakup
^^^This, but also to be honest, I mix and match sometimes (usually based on what I have clean). My old woodland camo BDU's from the Marines is still a favorite of mine as well....

dawgfrombama

Mossy Oak.  I usually have a mixture of Mossy Oak patterns.

VaTuRkStOmPeR

Mossy Oak bottomland and obsession.