North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Gooserbat Game calls

Started by turkey buster, January 23, 2015, 06:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ericjames

Quote from: turkey buster on January 31, 2015, 07:47:40 AM
Gooser just placed my order. Looking forward to getting the mouth calls. Can yours be bent? I find it easier for me to shape them a little. I ordered the hillbilly and bacon jr

I gotta get on the ball and get me some ordered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

okiegobblers

I have the hillbilly, its my go to diaphragm.
Gooserbat you going to be at the backwoods show in okc? I would like to get your new 2015 model there. If not I can just order online.

Gooserbat

Yes they can be bent, but I don't recommend it.  If you need me to build you something on a youth frame just ask. 
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

turkey buster

Quote from: Gooserbat on January 31, 2015, 12:37:46 PM
Yes they can be bent, but I don't recommend it.  If you need me to build you something on a youth frame just ask.

I'll see how the hillbilly goes and I might get you to do that

Gooserbat

Quote from: turkey buster on January 31, 2015, 01:31:04 PM
Quote from: Gooserbat on January 31, 2015, 12:37:46 PM

I'll see how the hillbilly goes and I might get you to do that

OK I have a very nice YF batwing that I build upon request.
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

turkey buster

The Jr. Bacon sounds good but I'm struggling with the hillbilly. Overall I'm pleased with the calls. I've never been great with full sized mouth calls like I am with smaller framed ones. They came today by the way

Gooserbat

Quote from: okiegobblers on January 31, 2015, 12:09:27 PM
I have the hillbilly, its my go to diaphragm.
Gooserbat you going to be at the backwoods show in okc? I would like to get your new 2015 model there. If not I can just order online.

No I'm not going to make Backwoods this year.  It's a great show though.
NWTF Booth 1623

okiegobblers

Went to the mailbox today and boom....there was "bacon" in there! Fast and friendly service. Thanks Gooserbat.   

ericjames

Well I finally took the time to order thanks gooserbat!

Gooserbat

Yeah I got your order it will go out Monday.
NWTF Booth 1623

ericjames

No hurry.  As long as it's here before March.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nickhrp

God Bless the Outdoors

ericjames

cphill

Picked one of his glass pot calls yesterday and if any of yall get to get a chance order one hard to beat

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

nickhrp

Be at the opryland hotel in the am
God Bless the Outdoors