Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Gooserbat Game calls

Started by turkey buster, January 23, 2015, 06:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turkey buster

Gooser tell us a little about your calls. I just discovered my vest has room for something

Whitney lewis

cphill

I may pick up a couple in Nashville next month

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

nickhrp

God Bless the Outdoors

Illini Tom

hillbilly brought 1 in for me last year  :fud:

Whitney lewis

Can anyone tell me y my profile pic is side ways?

Illini Tom

try recropping down from top/left toward your hat so pix doesnt appear horizontal?

nickhrp

Yall need to hear misfire new aluminum pot call thinking I'm getting one for the birthday
God Bless the Outdoors

Illini Tom

you got a link to lee's website, nick?
i tried the one at the bottom of his posts but it dont work for me

nickhrp

You have to message him or search on here but all my pot calls he made but a couple and all my mouth calls Sam made but a hooks by primos but I can work Sams mouth calls better than any I ever tried
God Bless the Outdoors

Gooserbat

Okay here is a little info regarding the calls.  All Diaphragms are all hand stretched to a close tolerance of .002, so you can expect consistency.   Pots are premium quality, much like a Woodhaven or such,  and the boxes are a standardized premium box, and right now I only offer one wood combo.  For descriptions check the website at www.gooserbatcalls.com or you are more than welcome to call me at 918 226 1063 and I'll talk your leg off about turkey calls and turkey hunting. 

Between me and Misfire you guys should be calling in the biggest birds on the forum.   :z-twocents:
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

turkey buster

:thanks: will be on your site soon

cphill

Gooserbat I will see u in Nashville

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

nickhrp

Quote from: Gooserbat on January 26, 2015, 12:12:25 PM
Okay here is a little info regarding the calls.  All Diaphragms are all hand stretched to a close tolerance of .002, so you can expect consistency.   Pots are premium quality, much like a Woodhaven or such,  and the boxes are a standardized premium box, and right now I only offer one wood combo.  For descriptions check the website at www.gooserbatcalls.com or you are more than welcome to call me at 918 226 1063 and I'll talk your leg off about turkey calls and turkey hunting. 

Between me and Misfire you guys should be calling in the biggest birds on the forum.   :z-twocents:
You know he's right great calls between them two
God Bless the Outdoors

turkey buster

Gooser just placed my order. Looking forward to getting the mouth calls. Can yours be bent? I find it easier for me to shape them a little. I ordered the hillbilly and bacon jr