turkey buster

Nick did yall report to OG the full roster ? On the 2015 thread we aren't full

nickhrp

Thought we had full roster
God Bless the Outdoors

nickhrp

God Bless the Outdoors

Illini Tom

makin a team roll call with things gettin close. just wanna make sure everyone is still on board
looks like most members have been active recently with the exceptions of Whitney lewis, NoMo and  Bow.m3v.hunter
if i recall ... buster, you are buddies w/whit; NoMo is "Sam Jr."?; but i am not sure about Bow.m3v.hunter, who i can send a pm to if no one has talked to him lately

turkey buster

Whitney will score his birds and I'll help him get them posted. He probably won't chat much though. He drills oil in the mountains with minimal phone service. I talked to him last night and he will be home and hunting the 19th

Illini Tom

ericjames

Me and footondaface is ready to bust some heads. If I'm lucky I hope to put us on the board in the morning.

sonofabuck

Good luck in the Morning!!  Get us started right!

Gooserbat

I'm just sitting here under a white oak...waiting...
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

ericjames

Yall might as well go ahead and get started too. The only season I know is salt and pepper. Lol

Of course I'm just kidding.

nickhrp

I'm here and ready
God Bless the Outdoors