turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Official Team Noob Thread

Started by JuniorPre 360, January 16, 2015, 01:50:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kevin2

Sweet! Great photos too. Congrats. I can't wait to get out in 34 days!

Quote from: mason3toes on March 18, 2015, 09:26:02 PM
bird #1 Me and a buddy doubled on a flash hunt. 17lbs 12oz, 1in spurs, 9 3/4 beard.

bird #2 solo hunt, moved 6 times for this one and lasted over an hour from the first time i heard him gobble. 18lbs 13oz, 3/4 spurs, 10in beard.
I am going to bag my first Turkey this spring if it is the last thing I do!

ScottS

I planned on participating but our team doesn't have a kill thread to post our turkeys. Already have two, way to go!!! It seems our team captain has left us.

Efey

davisd9

Quote from: ScottS on March 18, 2015, 11:03:01 PM
I planned on participating but our team doesn't have a kill thread to post our turkeys. Already have two, way to go!!! It seems our team captain has left us.

So someone step up and take over the captain spot.  Then create a kill thread for the contest pictures.
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

Efey

Lets say that the next person to bag a bird creates the kill thread and kicks it off. Works for everyone?

GomerPyle

I'm still hunting and, if I manage to put one down, I'll still participate.
[From a buddy re: turkey hunting]
"the best advice I can give you is to run from it like it's crystal meth"

mason3toes

im game, we will see where it goes. Im off the next 3 days.

bamagtrdude

Quote from: mason3toes on March 19, 2015, 11:45:44 AM
im game, we will see where it goes. Im off the next 3 days.

congrats on your bird, bud!   :icon_thumright:

BGD
---
Bama Guitar Dude (bamagtrdude)

ScottS

I'm still participating. Did a little scouting before work this morning and watched some birds fly down. Bunch of jakes but I know there are some long beards in there too!

Efey

I wish I could scout more. I live 3 hours away from my property so the time lapse camera does it for me. Unfortunately this means I can only hunt weekends

Efey

I wish I could scout more. I live 3 hours away from my property so the time lapse camera does it for me. Unfortunately this means I can only hunt weekends

ScottS

I'm kind of in same boat, the previous pics are from some public ground an hour away but my main hunting ground is six hours away.

mason3toes

kill thread posted and someone already added one?

Efey

Quote from: mason3toes on March 20, 2015, 01:22:55 PM
kill thread posted and someone already added one?
Not that I know of. Post a link if you see one

mason3toes

It's the thread below this one on our page. I have sent o.g. a pm to make it a sticky for us.