Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Y'all ready for 2015 turkey slaying!!!

Started by turkey buster, December 21, 2014, 08:18:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikejd

They are predicting a good hatch last spring so hopefully the numbers will bounce back a little. I dont mind hearing a few dozen jakes in the mornings. No better sound on earth. Yea the older birds will be tough to find but still cant wait.

ericjames

I didn't count holes. But this was at 35 yards with turkey thug 3"  1.25oz. #5's   I will be shooting the 3" heavyweight 7 but this didn't look to bad for lead 5's out of a 20.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SCGobbler

Yep, I'm ready.  Won't be long here in SC, February Maybe, that we need to start getting out and see where they are roosting and such.
The SC Gobbler

Some men are mere hunters; others are turkey hunters.
                    —Archibald Rutledge

turkey buster

Team captain the 2015 registration is ready. It ask for the team captain only to post to the 2015 thread and sign is up

ericjames

That much closer to busting some beaks. 

nickhrp

Quote from: turkey buster on January 05, 2015, 05:05:08 PM
Team captain the 2015 registration is ready. It ask for the team captain only to post to the 2015 thread and sign is up
Thanks for heads up

God Bless the Outdoors

nickhrp

Guys need help reaching other members to confirm if they are going to participate this year I posted members I have talked to on 2015 registration thread

God Bless the Outdoors

nickhrp

Guys need help reaching other members to confirm if they are going to participate this year I posted members I have talked to on 2015 registration thread

God Bless the Outdoors

ericjames

Representing the team!

nickhrp

God Bless the Outdoors

Illini Tom

howdy guys,
hadnt cruised by this site for a while, but i am definitely gettin fired up for our second season
looks like we got a good core group of turkey slayers confirmed to be comin back for year 2
got my first 2015 tag in the mail today, have applied for no. 2 and lookin forward to season opener april 13  :funnyturkey:
i'll be checkin back more often from now on

ericjames

Good to hear from ya. I think everyone's getting the fever.

Footondaface

I'm ready to bust some I want to join the team I'm the one Erics been telling yall about

ericjames

We ready now. I'm counting down the days

nickhrp

Quote from: Footondaface on January 12, 2015, 02:25:29 PM
I'm ready to bust some I want to join the team I'm the one Erics been telling yall about

awesome

God Bless the Outdoors