turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

New Federal 3rd Degree Shell in 12 Gauge

Started by R AJ, December 20, 2014, 01:35:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

R AJ

Probably mentioned already but just in case, it is a three shot load with the front in #6 flitestopper lead,
next #5 nickel plated lead I recall, and last is #7 shot in the Federal HW , all in a flite control wad.
No idea of oz of shot, etc. so look out for this alternative to the Win XR concoction.

Very interesting that the NWTF winners in two divisions used the Win LB XR in #6 shot . This has been won using Hevi-shot for years.

davisd9

The FCW is holding federal back. If they offered the HW with out that stupid wad they would take over the turkey shell market!

Sent from the Strut Zone
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

albrubacker

I am sure a box will find its way in my gun. At least give it a try.
The addiction will cost you time and money and alienate those close to you. I can give you the names of a dozen addicts — myself included — whose wives begin to get their hackles up a week before turkey season starts and stay mad until a week after it closes.

—Charlie Elliott

reynolds243

$25 for a box of 5 shells that are mostly lead loads. I'll pass and what a stupid price to put it at.

Proverbs 3:5

Sent from my phone using Technology

surehuntsalot

just another gimmick that you don't need to kill turkeys
it's not the harvest,it's the chase