OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Headed West

Started by M Sharpe, November 21, 2014, 07:39:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mgm1955

Mark got the package today. Superb calls!!!! Can't wait to get a chance to fool some old gobbler! I going to have some very happy son-in-laws when Christmas rolls around. Thanks.

M Sharpe

Glad you like them Mike and hope they like them!  I like those thread colors, especially yours. That color looks just like an eastern turkey to me!

Mark
I'm not a Christian because I'm strong and have it all together. I'm a Christian because I'm weak and admit I need a Saviour!

mgm1955

Absolutely does! Really appreciate your fine work.

Gawhitaker

Outstanding craftsmanship as always. Gorgeous bones

guesswho

Dang!  Almost to pretty to take to the woods.  I did say almost!  I'm sure those calls are made to hunt and not gather dust on a shelf.  If any of them are the ones I heard the other day they'll hunt!!!
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

Overreved

Crawdad

Got in on the tail end of this, but those were some fine looking bones Mark, Congrats Mike on some dandy's.

mgm1955

Mark, had two excited turkey hunters at the house when they opened their calls from you. They're eager to learn how to play them and thought they looked fantastic. Thanks for a great job!!!

M Sharpe

Hey Mike, I'm glad they liked them!
I'm not a Christian because I'm strong and have it all together. I'm a Christian because I'm weak and admit I need a Saviour!