OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Islamic Karma !

Started by Old Gobbler, September 04, 2014, 02:29:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Gobbler

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

guesswho

Dang, I hate that...................................ten of his buddy's weren't by his side!
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

catdaddy

Rokhal07

captin_hook

SinGin

Awww I hope the little fellla is alright, not really. They're going to have to pick him up with a stick and a spoon

tomstopper

Quote from: guesswho on September 04, 2014, 03:19:46 PM
Dang, I hate that...................................ten of his buddy's weren't by his side!
Couldn't have said it any better........

Sako358

Quote from: Old Gobbler on September 04, 2014, 02:29:38 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhDKOxzVa8Y&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Karma is a bit@#$  :funnyturkey:

Gee!  I thought this web site was about The Sport of Turkey Hunting????

Bad Taste to post this here!

Run & Gun: Benelli SBE 2, Trijicon RMR, IC .710, Hevi 13 #5 Zero 30 yds
Blind Gun:  Benelli SBE 2, Leupold 1.5x5 Circle Dot, Trulock .665, Federal HW #5 Zero 40 yds
Field Gun: Benelli Super Nova, Leupold 6x42, Harris Bipod, IC .670, Federal HW #5 Zero 50 yds

Sako358

Blind Gun:  Benelli SBE 2, Leupold 1.5x5 Circle Dot, Trulock .665, Federal HW #5 Zero 40 yds
Field Gun: Benelli Super Nova, Leupold 6x42, Harris Bipod, IC .670, Federal HW #5 Zero 50 yds

Sako358

Deputy 14

Quote from: Sako358 on September 04, 2014, 10:52:45 PM

Well being Americans (and a few of our friends north of the border) before turkey hunters I think that it's absolutely in good taste to post here. To hell with those idiots, tickles me pink to see that happen.

Flydown

Quote from: guesswho on September 04, 2014, 03:19:46 PM

Yep.  :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

Old Gobbler

Just because someone is offended doesn't make them right ...

The jihadists are very quick to point out they are offended by this and offended by that - but the world sits by idle while they dish out Islamic supremist idiology - these people danced in the streets on sept 11 2001 -

I'm tired of watching some of these Arabs back stab and betray every word or promise they gave - their beilifs are morally bankrupt - going on a " jihad" is some sort of young male right of passage that is sociably promoted - case in point the hundreds of Americans ( Muslims) and Europeans in Isis right now murdering raping and the like over there -

The guy on the mortar and friends holding the camera are yelling out Allah Akbar on every round - how can it be a person can yell out god is great when they let out a indiscriminate mortar round knowing someone civilian possibly .....could be killed

Live by the sword ...die by the sword - in this case a mortar round
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

captin_hook

Being that this is the general forum and just about anything can be posted here, I as a American turkey hunter love seeing videos of terrorists blowing themselves up on our fine turkey hunting web site!  :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an

CASH

Lived in the Middle East for two years. They suck. The end.
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.