turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

2014 TURKEY CONTEST RESULTS AND SCORES

Started by Old Gobbler, June 09, 2014, 09:14:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Gobbler

Okay guys its a wrap for 2014 turkey contest - of the team captains would like to post their final score it would be great -- thanks - Shannon
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

FullChoke

The Roaring 20's were able to post a total score of 519.22 for 8 birds for the 2014 Contest including a 4-bearded pterodactyl that scored an amazing 111.188 . This is the best season our team has ever had and I am proud of our group of awesome woodsmen and women.

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

Onpoint

The Widow Makers ended up with a total score of 601.85. We were fortunate to get on a lot of long spurred turkeys this season. I think 3 widow makers killed their longest spurred birds to date this year. Great year and I'm very proud of each and every member of the team.

savduck

Trumpet Thumpers. Rough year for us.

Georgia Boy

jblackburn

Headhunters -  559.36

Thanks for another great contest, OG!

Congrats to all!
Gooserbat Games Calls Staff Member

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

BowBendr

Gods of Thunder had a score of 599.4400 for our 9 birds.
Looks like we missed out on 2nd by just a little over 1 point.....

Got a great team of guys here, proud to be in the running for the win each and every year !!  :icon_thumright:

Illini Tom

Choot 'em N-D Face ended up with 8 toms and 507.965 points
not bad for a first-year, late-entry team
thanks for puttin on the contest.
our team is lookin forward to next year  :gobble:

BC

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

YEKRUT

just saw this, wondering why this is this not in the contest forum? I like to have missed it.

wvmntnhick

Crazy question, but how does one go about joining a team or is it by special invitation? Was just wondering. Seems pretty fun and having just found a good place to turkey hunt it's got my motor humming for next season. Well, that and I'll get to hunt two states next year. Lol

BC

So is this thing official yet? Haven't heard one way or the other and no announcement has been made.

n2deer

Quote from: BC on June 24, 2014, 07:08:59 AM
So is this thing official yet? Haven't heard one way or the other and no announcement has been made.

I don't need a announcement. Its over.

crenshawco

squeaky

Dragging out the announcement of the official winning team this long is ridiculous. It's bad when things can't be announced in a timely manner.

3-peat it is  :z-guntootsmiley: