OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Campbell finish

Started by strutnrut, May 05, 2014, 11:16:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

L.F. Cox

Tell these fellers what you told yer wife the first time I took you hunting....embarrassed me.

Not quite as bad as the turkey you shot out of the tree that day....but almost as bad.

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

SS Calls

Congrats Richard!  :icon_thumright: 

albrubacker

The addiction will cost you time and money and alienate those close to you. I can give you the names of a dozen addicts — myself included — whose wives begin to get their hackles up a week before turkey season starts and stay mad until a week after it closes.

—Charlie Elliott

strutnrut

First get this straight you leave my wife and brother and the rest of my family out of this and I'll leave yours out if not. You going to get a visit.....Ol limb shooter like you shouldn't throw rocks about something you really don't want to start. In respect for Shannon we will just finish this come FALL SEASON...

L.F. Cox

All I said was tell these fellers what you said....wasn't anything good or bad about your wife not sure why you feel the need to react like you have unless it's in hope of getting this thread pulled.

I've said nothing to get your panties in a wad.

When we got back to your house first thing that popped out of your mouth was "Frank said I don't know how to call turkeys"

You said it not eye although I did agree....

surehuntsalot

it's not the harvest,it's the chase