Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Can't wait for this turkey hunting movie to come out on Redbeard. "The Disease"

Started by HoggleGobble, April 22, 2014, 03:17:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

L.F. Cox

Funny his buddy Cornbread told me he bushwacked his turkeys and then took pictures with calls and wrote tall tales....nothing I hate worse than an internet phoney.

matchbook454

This looks to be a turkey hunting movie that I'll watch over and over and over.  His calls look AWESOME!  Gonna have to add one to my collection!  Wife hates me!  He's right though - it is a disease and I've got it bad!

dfresh55

yup cant wait wait for it to come out!   :drool:  looks like something ill watch over adn over just liek all my other turkey hunting vids

RutnNStrutn

2much2loud

Fullfan

Is this the same Redbeard that posted great hunts on the realtree forums??
Loved his post, have not been on that site in several years.
Don't gobble at me...

sixbird

Quote from: L.F. Cox on April 27, 2014, 12:22:32 PM
Funny his buddy Cornbread told me he bushwacked his turkeys and then took pictures with calls and wrote tall tales....nothing I hate worse than an internet phoney.

Man, do you ever have anything GOOD to say about anybody??? Well, aside from yourself???

jepcho

I'd love to see it!  I wonder when it will be out, I will be ordering it as soon as it's available.

fastford04

jakesdad

Quote from: sixbird on June 05, 2014, 07:58:02 PM
Quote from: L.F. Cox on April 27, 2014, 12:22:32 PM

Man, do you ever have anything GOOD to say about anybody??? Well, aside from yourself???

No he doesnt.Which is probably the reason he is no longer a part of this site anymore. This movie looks very interesting.Be anxious to check it out when its available.

"There are turkey hunters and people who hunt turkeys.I hope I am remembered as a turkey hunter"

Old Timer53

Great video clip.......look forward to movie

Got the sickness........24/7......365

Yoder409

Quote from: Fullfan on June 05, 2014, 07:10:59 PM
Is this the same Redbeard that posted great hunts on the realtree forums??
Loved his post, have not been on that site in several years.

Yep.  Dean-O.

Same guy.  Yep.
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

The Cohutta Strutter

Anybody seen America lately?