OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

we had a great opening weekend

Started by turkeyhunter91, April 13, 2014, 09:24:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turkeyhunter91

Yesterday evening my step son killed his 2nd bird. He killed his first turkey last year on the last day of season so this year he was ready,he finally was able to break In the 20ga I fixed up this spring on one yesterday evening, he weighted 19 pound 1ounce had a 10 1/8 in beard and 1in spurs. He's ready to get back after them.

Then this morning me and dad went and heard several birds, finally around 10:45 I got one of the toms to break and come across the creek and dad put another notch on the lil 20ga, his bird weighted 22 pound had a 10in beard and 3/4 in spurs. I told dad and connor that they where putting alot of good luck on that gun haha. Sorry I couldnt figure out how to post all the pictures In the post so there are a couple more pictures in the next 2 post down. The last pic is dads bird from today

turkeyhunter91

turkeyhunter91

letinmfly

Captain of the former Gobble Kings

boomer

spur collector

DirtNap647

JALA Strut

JVA54

Wrangler95

:happy0064:Great going,that is a very nice Tom,congrats!!
Give Thanks Unto The Lord,For He Is Good,His Love Endures Forever!

Gooserbat

Looks like a lot of Blood and Feathers!!!  Congrats
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

jblackburn

Gooserbat Games Calls Staff Member

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

Improvinghunter101

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

captin_hook