turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Man, I feel like a doofus!

Started by mastevt, April 04, 2014, 09:44:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mastevt

A guy calls me yesterday from Michigan.  Wants a turkey call.  Says he found me on the Old Gobbler.  I'm thinking,  "Old Gobbler?  Don't know that one!"     I plum forgot I joined up here.   Man do I feel like a doofus!   Anyways, I'm back!  Hope to contribute a little.   But since my last post here, who knows when that was,  I've come up with a new turkey call.  I've seen similar ones on FB, and else where, and I wanted to try one similar, but different.  Had my one and only Pro Staff member over yesterday working on 4 different proto types, and he took them to Kansas to play with some birds this weekend.  Think I got it nailed to one design now, after about 1/2 dozen trys.  It's in final finishing stages now. You all have a great day!!  Hope to be around a little more!  Scott. 

redarrow

Drop in anytime. Got any pics of your calls ? :welcomeOG:

mastevt

Here's a couple recent one's that went out the door.

Stabilized Spalted Sycamore.

Faith Call to a patient fighting Cancer.

sbbow

memert116

redarrow

That Faith call is the rock.Literally. :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

DirtNap647

spur collector

mastevt

turkey buster

2eagles

You need a Pro Staff guy in Iowa!   :happy0064:

datrip

I will be your Huckleberry in NC.  :happy0064: That faith pot is tremendous.
Whatever is over my head is under His feet.
Member of the Tenth Legion since 2007

learn2hide

you may be a doofus but you make some beautiful calls!!
shoot first, measure spurs later   
Don't miss "The Break" our new outdoor TV show featuring the www.HuntersLink.com team on the Hunt Channel Ch.266 on Dish Network.  All episodes can be seen on Hunt Channel on ROKU and streaming devices and on the website as well...Enjoy and thanks for the support!

mastevt

Tomspur

Those are some beautiful calls and love the scripture.