OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Looking for a MO bottomland long sleve shirt

Started by troutfisher13111, April 02, 2014, 06:50:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

troutfisher13111

Anyone know where I can find a long sleeved t-shirt in Mossy Oak bottomland? Size large.

I hate turkeys

Go to Mossy Oaks web site they have both styles. You may have to search the site but I just got Org. Bottom land set.
"There is no such thing as to much gun"
Elmier Keith

troutfisher13111

Thanks! Now I just need to find a bottomland face mask

ShortSpurs

I use the same camo and really like it for use in the Midwest and SD.

Now, my 88 year old uncle wears his blue bibs and a yellow and brown plaid shirt and kills his birds every year ... someone explain that one to me  :toothy12:!

Gooserbat

Quote from: ShortSpurs on April 02, 2014, 09:18:50 AM
I use the same camo and really like it for use in the Midwest and SD.

Now, my 88 year old uncle wears his blue bibs and a yellow and brown plaid shirt and kills his birds every year ... someone explain that one to me  :toothy12:!

Old men and little boys can do things the rest of us cant and it makes you scratch your head every time...Just say'n ??? 
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

turkeykiller22

Quote from: Terry on April 02, 2014, 08:44:34 AM
Thanks! Now I just need to find a bottomland face mask

Mossy oak store also has bottomland facemasks
Grounded Brand - https://groundedbrand.com/

Gooserbat

I would try Midwest, Wing Supply, and then maybe Macks PW.
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

troutfisher13111

WV Ridge Reaper

Look on ol tom...There new 2014 line showed they had some coming out.

Fullfan

WOW they sure are proud of their clothing, 50.00 for a shirt?? That is almost as bad as 100.00 for a decoy......
Don't gobble at me...

WV Ridge Reaper

Yea it's pretty sad,kinda like under armour stuff...I was lucky enough to get a hoodie in bottomland for Christmas.

DirtNap647