OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

another kill for the longbeard xr 3.5 #6's

Started by turkey buster, March 30, 2014, 04:05:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turkey buster

was a fun quick hunt. shot him at 8 steps while in full strut facing me. kind of sad our season is only 8 days old and ive used both of my tags already with a month left....guess ill work on my calling and take some kids, family, and friends hunting.

BigStrutter

"Wolves don't lose sleep over the opinions of sheep"

turkey buster

surehuntsalot

it's not the harvest,it's the chase

tomstopper

drum817

"Freedom Has Never Been Free"

kshutt

What shotgun, barrel length, choke/constriction did you use? By the way... Congrats!  :)

turkey buster

Quote from: kshutt on March 30, 2014, 08:11:02 PM
What shotgun, barrel length, choke/constriction did you use? By the way... Congrats!  :)

935/24in barrel,SSX choke,Win LB 3.5 #6, Tru Glo Pro Series Magnum Gobble Dot

WillH

WillH

boomer

mathews bowhunter

Congrats! And be thankful to have that long of season so you can enjoy it with kids, family, and friends! Between my work schedule and the wonderful 16 day season we have here in Arkansas I'll be lucky to get in the woods 6 days. However....I feel a sickness coming on....

turkey buster

Quote from: mathews bowhunter on March 31, 2014, 07:53:28 PM
Congrats! And be thankful to have that long of season so you can enjoy it with kids, family, and friends! Between my work schedule and the wonderful 16 day season we have here in Arkansas I'll be lucky to get in the woods 6 days. However....I feel a sickness coming on....

What part of Arkansas? My brother lives up there in Centerton just up from Fayetteville. I'd like to go up there and hunt while I visit. He took me to a place in Winslow but the weather was awful and he said he's only seen 2-3 turkeys there in 3 years.

COssman14

Nice bird. Congrats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Why shoot a 3.5"? Because they don't make a 4".