North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

2014 DSD -DAVE SMITH DECOYS - LEADING HEN POWERBALL

Started by Old Gobbler, March 25, 2014, 10:19:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

slamman

BowBendr

3 people have the number and none of them are on-line............. :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:

slamman

letinmfly

I got the power ball!!

A big thank you to Dave Smith and to Shannon for giving us all the opportunity to win such great prizes.

:thanks: :thanks: :thanks:
Captain of the former Gobble Kings

slamman

Congrats.  Thank you DSD for the generous gift and Old Gobbler for the Powerball game.

Old Gobbler

Quote from: letinmfly on April 05, 2014, 11:25:36 PM
I got the power ball!!

A big thank you to Dave Smith and to Shannon for giving us all the opportunity to win such great prizes.

congrats Lou!!!!!!!!!!  :turkey2:  pm me your address , the DSD guys  at the factory have your package put aside for you and he will label it and get it out with the ups on Monday !!!!! :z-winnersmiley: :z-winnersmiley:

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

Muskie03

Quote from: letinmfly on April 05, 2014, 11:25:36 PM
I got the power ball!!

Nice!!! I had 29 too, but I fell asleep before the drawing....should of set an alarm on my phone!
Muskie03 Taught Me A Lesson In 2011

If it eats I can catch it, if it bleeds I can kill it.

mossybird

Gold Spur

Woo Pig Sooie!!!

Charley B

BowBendr

Seriously.....we have people posting for a game that's been over for a week.......
                      :TrainWreck1:

letinmfly

Got my DSD decoy today.  Kudos to the DSD staff for creating such a life like decoy.  I am truly impressed!!

Thanks again to DSD and OG!!!
Captain of the former Gobble Kings

ncturkey