OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Another awesome morning

Started by 3seasons, March 24, 2014, 10:33:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

suburbhunter

captin_hook

beagler

Never Misses

Publicland

steveo

Awesome photos ! love the black and white.......congrats!

jblackburn

Gooserbat Games Calls Staff Member

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

Rokhal07

tomstopper

ridgerunner

Nice bird..Those are good pics.

COssman14

Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Why shoot a 3.5"? Because they don't make a 4".

surehuntsalot

it's not the harvest,it's the chase

Rio Fan

Cool pics and congrats on the bird.

3seasons

Heres a kinda short story on my girlfriends first two hunts. She's hooked and She loves it. She got to see everything on those two hunts.  Birds gobbled good and henned up quick. Made a circle on them and sat up and called 3 nice ones in to 30yds  I had a tree blocking 2 of them but the strutter was straight ahead of her and just as I started to tell her to shoot I saw her gun wasn't fixed on the strutter as I had told her to stay on him. The birds crossed up in a thicket and she was mesmerized by all that was going on in front of us.  When he blew up and drummed I heard her say "Oh my gosh!!!!" When they walked off she turned and appoligized for not getting a shot but she was aiming at one and look at the other and was just all in total awe. I just laughed and asked if she had fun and would come back. Her answer was the most amazing sight she's seen in the woods and wouldn't miss a chance at coming back.   I told her not to worry about not getting a shot and that I wouldn't shoot one while she was with me until she shoots one. My first bird made my season.  She told me I better not let one walk if she can't get a shot again. I didn't want to shoot this one but they looped in behind us. I called them in from about 400yds or so it was an amazing hunt. When they hooked us I asked her if she cared if I shot one if they came up behind us. She said I better not let it walk so I said ok.  I was so happy to get another bird but really wanted her to shoot   She was ecstatic for me and was just purely thrilled. It was an awesome hunt for sure. The good Lord really blessed us with and awesome hunt. 

Saylfish

IAFF 1377

JALA Strut