turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Areas needing to be addressed

Started by Jay, March 14, 2011, 06:09:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jay

You will need a captain, maybe co-captain. You will need a banner and team name. If anyone has photoshop skills step forward. Otherwise Old Hen can help you with that. For those assigned to this team, get involved and checked in. You don't have time to sit back. If all assigned to this team aren't checked in quickly, they will be removed and replaced. We don't have the time for you to wander in at your own leisure. Any questions, pm me. Jay 

Jay

Alright you guys got 16, but I know a couple won't check in by Thursday, and will probably have to be repaced. Someone post a thread with your 16 members, and a check mark or put them in bold type once they check in. That way we know who needs to be replaced. Remember, you under a tight schedule before people start heading out to hunt, so we need to all get involved to get this done.

Jay

Make sure everyone reads the "Rules" of this contest posted by Old Gobbler. It shows you how to score your birds correctly, and what pics you will need.

kybowhunter64

Jay

Quote from: kybowhunter64 on March 14, 2011, 10:35:52 PM
I can be the captain if need be.
Do it on a temp basis till the team is full, and able to vote on it.  :icon_thumright: