Fireengine70

Turkeyfan

Nice to see some feather on the ground.

jayjay

I am so jealous! Congrats on a great bird! :z-winnersmiley:

tnturkeyman28

Big Boys Custom Calls
" I can do all things through him who strengthens me."
Owner of Big Boys Custom Call making Custom Turkey Calls to Order. Mossy Oak Pro Staff The Good lord has Blessed me far more than I deserve. Philippians 4:13

MouthCaller

Way to go brother!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

MiamiE

Thank you all. It wasn't easy but no one said it would be!

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

Old Gobbler

Congrats !!!

I headed out this morning down our way , way,,,, way down south , any further and I'd be in the keys , lol

But anyways not a gobble today , only one lone hen and some panther tracks -- it's raining real bad , so ill give it a rest for a day or two - hopefully they crank up again down here -- Shannon
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

MiamiE

They should be gobbling good until the end of the weekend. After that they're gonna shut down, just the way it is with all the pressure. I am actually surprised they were still gobbling on Wednesday.

albrubacker

The addiction will cost you time and money and alienate those close to you. I can give you the names of a dozen addicts — myself included — whose wives begin to get their hackles up a week before turkey season starts and stay mad until a week after it closes.

—Charlie Elliott

wingbonehntr

Byhalia

~ Listen to the Wind ~    http://customprocalls.com/

beagler

Never Misses