OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

When Hunting: what do you sit on ??

Started by Byhalia, February 18, 2014, 10:04:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jblackburn

Gooserbat Games Calls Staff Member

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

ads1

Terry E. Kiser from Southeastern Illinois

cphill

Quote from: ads1 on February 18, 2014, 04:22:43 PM
I use the ALPS Turkey Chair.
I pick two of them up at the convention sat...little heavy but sets good

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

Swampwise

HuntPac from Cornell Hunting Products. That is it in my avatar. Warning!!! Will cause snoring to gradually increase in frequency and decibels!
I have the BFOTP!

chatterbox

surehuntsalot

I still sit on the ground some(getting harder to do as I get older)
also a gobbler lounger sometimes and I use a chair blind some.
it's not the harvest,it's the chase

Kylongspur88

I use a little folding stool. It keeps my rear about 6 inches off the ground. Nice when the ground is wet.

slamman

my butt, since I mostly use the run and gun method.

kdsberman

The cushion seat on my Super Elite III is very thick and comfy, so I just sit on that.

renegade19

If I'm not wearing my vest, I carry a Hunt Comfort Fatboy.  The Fatboy cushion is extremely comfortable.

fallsflight

When I carry a chair it's a Gobbler Lounger, if not a chair the cushion on my vest.  GL is much more comfortable though.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

FullChoke

I made a seat cushion 20+ years ago using camo material over a wheel barrow inner tube with sewn on belt loops. At the beginning of each year, I put a little air in it and go all season. This old butt of mine can sit for hours comfortably.

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

tomstopper

Gobblerjim

Quote from: FullChoke on February 18, 2014, 08:55:54 PM
I made a seat cushion 20+ years ago using camo material over a wheel barrow inner tube with sewn on belt loops. At the beginning of each year, I put a little air in it and go all season. This old butt of mine can sit for hours comfortably.
Sounds good if your hemorrhoids are flaring up.  You got a patten on that yet. If not I think your on to something. Call primos.  Next year they'll be promoting the new turkey vest featuring the new donut seat.

WildTigerTrout

Quote from: Dirt nap on February 18, 2014, 10:38:16 AM
gonna try the hs strut seat that goes around waist and filled with air this year gonna try no vest or a bucklick vest not sure yet
I do ALOT of running and gunning and find the HS Strut seat to be the best combo of comfort, ease of use, quick to set up,uncumbersome and lightweight. It's the best I have found for the way I hunt.
Deer see you and think you are a stump. The Old Gobbler sees a stump and thinks it is YOU!