OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

New member - Alabama

Started by SouthernStrut, February 09, 2014, 10:52:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SouthernStrut

Hey y'all, just got registered today and so far I like what I see.  A forum dedicated to nothing but turkeys.....I like it.  I've been hunting turkeys for going on 13 years now and every year just gets better and better.  I don't know how but each and every year on the night before opening day it feels like I'm 7 years old waiting to go to disney world the next morning.  A few years ago I made my first mouth calls and pot calls and have been toying around with it ever since.  I've always enjoyed woodworking and making things with my hands, and to make something from a piece of wood and use it to seduce an old gobbler....well, there's just nothing like it. 

BTW....Is it too late to join this year's contest?  I posted in the random sign up thread so hopefully I can get put on a team.
Blake
Southern Strut True Custom Calls
- True Custom Glass, Crystal, Copper, Slate, etc.
www.southernstrutcalls.com

"Go afield with a good attitude, with respect for the wildlife you hunt and for the forest and fields in which you walk.  Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience.  It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person."  -Fred Bear

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

ericjames

Welcome from the south west corner of the great state of Alabama..hope you have a good season.

o2stk1

SouthernStrut

Thanks guys, good luck to y'all too.
Blake
Southern Strut True Custom Calls
- True Custom Glass, Crystal, Copper, Slate, etc.
www.southernstrutcalls.com

"Go afield with a good attitude, with respect for the wildlife you hunt and for the forest and fields in which you walk.  Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience.  It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person."  -Fred Bear

stone road turkey calls

Stone Road Turkey Calls / Gary Taylor
2013 Norseman 3rd place pot call
2013 Grand national 6th place pot call
2014 Midwest 3rd place pot call
2015 Midwest 5th place HM Tube call

JVA54

Sully53

boomer

Eric Gregg