turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Anyone else have this problem?

Started by MouthCaller, February 09, 2014, 08:56:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MouthCaller

While trying to get my stuff together for season I usually cannot find stuff because my wife mis-places it after season is over  ;D... its not like I leave stuff laying around or anything  :z-dizzy:..... Well anyway I have a Jelly Head choke tube that fits a 835/935 that I just cannot find anywhere... so she says just buy another one instead of taking the house apart looking for it. Well I looked at Nitro's recommended chokes vs the shells used and the #1 recommended was a Indian Creek .690 and when I googled Indian Creek Chokes I got their page buy I cant find a .690. What is y'alls opinions on the best choke tubes for Nitro's?

CASH

As far as my wife messing with my hunting stuff, don't have problem. She knows not to mess with my hunting gear.

As far as Nitros, I've always used what they suggest.
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

Devastator

Yep,but i googled safes and seperation lolol.No more trouble!

Skeeterbait

IC only lists the most common constriction on their website.  Call and talk to them, they have others available.

Shellwaster

Call Sumtoy. I imagine he has found a better combination for you gun and load

tomstopper

Quote from: CASH on February 09, 2014, 09:01:30 AM
As far as my wife messing with my hunting stuff, don't have problem. She knows not to mess with my hunting gear.

^This...

MouthCaller

The wife part of that was sarcasm she does pot my stuff away sometimes but rarely

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

MouthCaller

Found it! I kept telling her I didn't sell it or return it she had taken it out to our storage building.... in her defense if I had put it where it needed to be she wouldn't have taken it out there.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk