OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

finally got her all done!

Started by reynolds243, February 07, 2014, 01:20:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bama turkey hunter

Tony

ILIKEHEVI-13

tomstopper

owlhoot

Great looking t-rig right there ! :icon_thumright:

wvnut3

Nice ,i really like the new bottomland camo.Lee :icon_thumright:

tnturkey

DirtNap647

the Ward

That is one beautiful, well thought out rig!Where did you get that cheek riser? Never saw those kind before.                   :drool:

Xcal1ber

Sweet looking rig man! And you got a good deal for it too! I figured you'd go for the Sumtoy choke again since it put up such high numbers in your Stoeger.
He shouldn't ought done'nat........ He dead.

reynolds243

Quote from: Xcal1ber on February 08, 2014, 08:33:12 AM
Sweet looking rig man! And you got a good deal for it too! I figured you'd go for the Sumtoy choke again since it put up such high numbers in your Stoeger.

I am going to order one to try when I get the $. Then jellyhead came with the gun but I will prob sell it and get a SumToy instead

reynolds243

Quote from: the Ward on February 08, 2014, 08:14:50 AM
That is one beautiful, well thought out rig!Where did you get that cheek riser? Never saw those kind before.                   :drool:

http://www.godagrip.com

I got the shotgun wedge one. As of now it's awesome and the only complaint I may have is the outside has a slight tacky feel which may collect dirt until it wears in. It's crazy soft though and awesome as a cheek pad.

the Ward

Thanks for the info! I will check them out.

surehuntsalot

beautiful looking turkey killing machine
it's not the harvest,it's the chase

TBab

Where Lead Meets The Head
Should've had more sense than to try an call a turkey through a barbed wire fence

Ridge Rooster

Old School 11-87 + Nitros = Dead Ridge Roosters