OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

License Plates

Started by YELPA, February 04, 2014, 11:05:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YELPA

Who has a license plate with a turkey theme?  Seen a good one or had one at one point?  Got an idea for one?
I had a AL NWTF tag personalized to YELPA until a couple years ago.  Now, I've got a generic AL tag personalized to TURKEYS. 
I saw one in MS a couple weeks ago personalized to YELPER. 

CASH

I used to have a NWTF tag that read HDSHT (Headshot), but I switched to a USMC tag and they can't be personalized.
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

MKMGOBL

I had MKMGOBL for several years until knuckleheads started following me around scouting. Just last year I tossed the idea of going back to a turkey theme tag with LMBHNGR but my Steelers theme tag won out :icon_thumright:
"Luck Happens When Preparation Meets Opportunity"

Gamblinman

Had one like this for many years..GOBBLE. I discovered it was like announcing TURKEYS HERE!! so I dropped it.

"I don't hunt turkeys because I want to. I hunt turkeys because I have to."

MKMGOBL

Quote from: Gamblinman on February 05, 2014, 09:28:03 AM
Had one like this for many years..GOBBLE. I discovered it was like announcing TURKEYS HERE!! so I dropped it.

yup....sad but that's what happens with lazy people :( I see a guy with a TRKYKLR tag every year & I say far aaway from him. I was putting on gear at the truck one morning at a very very secluded spot I had been scouting when a guy pulls up. I said to him, I've been scouting this spot for weeks & never saw a soul within miles roosting or scouting it. How in the world did you ever find this spot? His reply was, I've seen you pulling out in the mornings on my way to work & I figured with your MKMGOBL tag, there must be a birds around.

:angry9: :angry9: :angry9:

The tag was off my truck the following registration :icon_thumright:

"Luck Happens When Preparation Meets Opportunity"

hootn

here is my bama tag. i dont worry about folks following me around, just cause my truck is parked somewhere dont mean i am hunting there , i will be starting there or ending there. just ask cash. many time i have had to walk by where i was camping at to walk all the way back to the truck, 3/4 mile away.

FL-Boss

TRKYHTR

RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

vaturkey

Vaturkey

YELPA

VaGobbler

Muskie03

Muskie03 Taught Me A Lesson In 2011

If it eats I can catch it, if it bleeds I can kill it.

BOFF

renegade19

I've had these on my truck for years.  Long before I found turkey hunting.

Pressured Gobbler