OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

GOT MY NEW GUN!!

Started by TBab, February 01, 2014, 08:12:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TBab

Picked up my Mossberg 835 in MO Obsession. 24'' ported. Still not completely done with the setup Im still going to add a Burris FF3 on top. But got to shoot a few rounds through it today to check the POI compared to the POA. I am impressed. Hope to kill many birds in years to come.
Where Lead Meets The Head
Should've had more sense than to try an call a turkey through a barbed wire fence

USMC0331

Congrats on a very nice shotgun. Make sure you wear electronic ear muffs or some sort of ear protection when you shot  with that ported barrel.

SCDieselDawg

Them 835s are bad medicine on turkeys.

drum817

CONGRATS!!!!  I know you're excited!!!  I own an 835 as well and it has ALWAYS served me well!!!  Best of luck!!!  :icon_thumright:
"Freedom Has Never Been Free"

knightrider

beagler

Never Misses

surehuntsalot

congrats on the new boomstick
I know you will enjoy it,I have mine for years
it's not the harvest,it's the chase

Bama turkey hunter

Tony

Gold Spur

Good looking rig! What choke will you be using?
Woo Pig Sooie!!!

TBab

Quote from: Gold Spur on February 02, 2014, 03:02:43 PM
Good looking rig! What choke will you be using?

I bought a .690 Jelly Head from another member on here and that's what is in the gun right now but I have a list I am going to pattern with before I make my final choice.
Where Lead Meets The Head
Should've had more sense than to try an call a turkey through a barbed wire fence

ILIKEHEVI-13

Quote from: drum817 on February 01, 2014, 08:47:42 PM
CONGRATS!!!!  I know you're excited!!!  I own an 835 as well and it has ALWAYS served me well!!!  Best of luck!!!  :icon_thumright:

Me too! 

And I'll add it has always out shot any other gun I have compared it to. 

rempumpman

:anim_65:

Congrats on a fine shotgun! I may be wrong and if I am then PLEASE someone correct me, but I believe that Mossberg is the only gun company that backs their guns with a ten year warranty! that shotgun will last you a lifetime if you take care of it; hope nothing but the best for ya and that many hunting memories will be made; enjoy and be sure to keep all of us posted.
God has always provided the tree, but you never read where he built the nest.

tomstopper

Congrats on a great looking gun.....

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

RAY

Very nice gun! Congrats and welcome to the club!  :blob10: