Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

How many states will you be spring turkey hunting this year?

Started by WyoHunter, January 27, 2014, 10:43:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How many states are you going to hunt this ?

2 - 3
4 - 6
5 -7
8 or more

Muzzy61

Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

J Hook Max

If turkey season is the beginning of your busy time at work , you need to get a new job. A man has to have his priorities straight.

longfield

catdaddy

eddie234

Just my home state of WV

Sent from my ZTE-Z990G using Tapatalk 2

Gooserbat

Probaly just Ok, KS, and MO although I have an invite to AL and would love to hit FL.
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

hobbes

MT and likely IL.  If not IL, then I'm sure I'll hit a state that runs to the end of May past MT close.  I hunted WA last year during the last weekend unsuccessfully.

Cove

Ga, FL, CA, NV, OR, WA, ID, KY. . . . thats all depending on success.

spurshooternc

This year I have hunts planned or booked in NC, NE, NY, GA, WV, and SC.... I am trying to find a hunt in Florida but no luck yet.... Cannot wait to get into the woods..  :turkey2:
Have bow will travel......

YELPA

Pumping the brakes on my US Slam effort this year as my wife is pregnant with our first and due in May.  Going to have to keep it close to home after the 1st week of April. 
AL, GA, LA and SC. 

hotrod3h

Alabama
Mississippi
Illinois
Kentucky
Ohio
Maryland
Home state of West Virginia
Maybe Pennsylvania

I agree with what said above. If this is your busy time of year a new job is definitely in order. Using 4 weeks of vacation in a row. Work  hard all year to have money and time to hunt in the spring.

BTW I may get a bird or 2 if someone is looking for another team member for their team in the turkey contest.  :wave:

VA_Birdhunter

VA & WV for sure and possibly TN...hoping and praying I can add TN to my list this year!

God Bless
Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens

TRKYHTR

RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

stone road turkey calls

Stone Road Turkey Calls / Gary Taylor
2013 Norseman 3rd place pot call
2013 Grand national 6th place pot call
2014 Midwest 3rd place pot call
2015 Midwest 5th place HM Tube call