North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

2014 Turkey Contest RANDOM Registration Tread

Started by Old Gobbler, January 11, 2014, 09:50:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Gobbler

2013 Turkey Contest RANDOM registration thread

1 )If you have no team preference post to this thread ,and I will place you on a team randomly, the first rosters will be posted by me FEB 1st

2) post a picture - any picture  so that we know you know how to do this when the contest starts

3) If you have posted to this thread and then have joined a team by having a captain list you on the TEAM selection thread , edit your post and delete your picture so you don't end up on 2 teams

4) There is no post count minimum - if you have less than 100 posts you will be randomly assigned to a team of low post members with less that 100 posts   
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

Gobblerjim

Team A

Sounds fun. First year. I'm in.

Mac Dietrich

Team B
I'm in first year

headbanger

Team A    

I want in!

northms

I'm in, please.Team B

ohiomossyoak

I will give it a shot..I have only tried solo one year an it didn't happen..I did kill my first deer with a crossbow this year.So maybe my luck is turning.
Team B

"Mister X"=2013 Recon'ed Stryker Strykezone 380 covered in Mossy Oak Treestand camo(1inch groups@45yards off a bench with Slick Trick Broadheads)
"General Patton"=Mossberg 835 Ulti-Mag/24in ported barrel in  woodland camo

woodsman1977

Team A

I would like to join a team.....lots of time this spring to do my part

jhcats10

I'll play. Team A

asmith4

Team A

Sam Crow

Please sign me up - new to the board

Thanks
Team B

spurshooternc

Team C

Hey I am back for another run at this contest....  Is there any room left??   :turkey2:
Have bow will travel......

B-Rad1

Team A

Edited- On Team A

Team A
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bradley

Team B

Hello Gang I'm looking for a team.
It's going to be that great time of year again here soon and I'm getting that Turkey Fever itch!
I live in North Central NM and primarily hunt Merriams. I've been hunting and chasing olĂ© thunder chickens for  many years. I will be hunting most every day of the season.
Thanks for your consideration, Bradley

Drthorn

Team A

Looking for a team..will be my first year doing this. I am out of Hardin Co KY, one of the top counties year after year in KY for turkey harvest. Hope this submission is not too late.

Pic of one I got last season

pinebark

Put me in the game coach. If it's not too late.

Team A